Thursday, January 23, 2014

Peru

Source

Well guys, I am off to Peru on Sunday! I have never really traveled alone and I will be going to Cusco, Lima and hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu on my own.  I am really excited for this adventure, but also really scared.  I will have some internet so I may post a bit while I am gone.  I will definitely be posting to Instagram/Facebook.

Also, when I return there will be some changes going on here.  Super excited for a bit of rebranding and (fingers crossed) a lot more blogging!  I bought myself a "real" DLSR camera for my birthday so hopefully the quality of my pictures will increase exponentially.

See you when I return in February!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Peru?!?!?! Oh my gosh!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Cara said...

Yayyyy! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Have an amazing time! I'm so jealous!

Katie Cook said...

Yeah!!! So So excited to hear about your trip! Have fun sweet friend!!! xxoo Katie

Valerie said...

Hope your trip is going well. This promises to be an incredible experience! Can't wait to see some photos. Lots of love from the UK xx

Lovelyladyjb said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return! :) Take lots of photos!!

Ashley R said...

How amazing! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)