Sunday, January 5, 2014

home is where the heart is

The longest I have been home to LA since I moved to SF has been a few days.  Since Christmas fell on a Wednesday, I decided to take the whole week off and go home.

Since I moved to SF, I never really saw myself living in LA again.  I was "so over" LA.  However, I drove down to LA early Saturday morning.  Saturday night I spent out with my best friends and something changed.

Sunday morning I called my mom and told her that my heart was in LA and for the first time, I considered returning someday.

When I had to leave on Sunday I was in the worst mood and actually cried.  Ever since I have been back in SF, all I can think about is getting home to where my heart is...

Sunrise over California as I drove home.

Bijou enjoying some SoCal sunshine

My dad spoiling me with flowers and making it impossible for me to ever find a man to live up to my expectations!!

Saturday night out with my best friends




Brussy got a haircut...

...and so did I!!









1 comment:

Cara said...

Glad you had a good time at home!