Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

I went to Phoenix to visit my mom for Thanksgiving.  I had to work Wednesday so my brother and I flew out Thursday morning.   My mom and I spent Thursday baking and we celebrated with our family on Friday.





Unfortunately my mom dropped our cake.  Fortunately we made a new one and it was delicious!!

We played a lot of games, including Taboo and Heads Up.
My mom playing Heads Up

Our masterpiece turkey

My mom and brother 

Me and my Aunt Gigi


Father and son Taboo game




We may have introduced little Tucker to whipped cream and he may have liked it!


I had a great time in AZ and sure felt the love!!


2 comments:

Cara said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you had a great trip.

Erica said...

your hair looks so cute!! and how is heads up? thinking of buying the board game version of it...