Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas

Right now I am at home in LA, basking in the 77 degree weather and wondering why I ever left this warm warm place!!!  I took the whole week off work and I have a few more days left before I head back to SF.  Ill post about my week at home when I am back in SF freezing my buns off!


I started celebrating Christmas in SF before I left.  SF is super festive and everyone gets into the spirit which is so nice.  


At the mall, they play scenes from Nutcracker on the ceiling every 30 minutes!





While baking cookies, my friend and I watched the Niners beat Seattle!!





Yes this is made of gingerbread!!

Gingerbread DOG house!!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you're having a great time in LA. Btw, it's nearly 70 degrees and sunny here this week so maybe it'll still be nice when you get back. :)

xo

Erica said...

love that pic of Macy's. We were in San Francisco back in 2010 during the holidays and i have the same exact picture - i love it there during this time of year!

Ashley R said...

Those mugs are crazy adorable!!!

casey said...

Merry belated Christmas! AHHH I was at that Niners-Seattle game!! Best game I've EVER been too period (and cherry on top that it was at Candlestick!)!! Enjoy that beautiful warm weather and get a tan for the rest of us :)

Lovelyladyjb said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)