Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ok, so i lied...

Ok I'm still not really back all the way, but maybe this is just how this is going to be.  Better late than never, right?  Either way, I am not complaining because I am enjoying life right now and I will do my best to stay in touch.

I did bake a nasty apple crisp and then a second AMAZING one!! That Barefoot Contessa, she really knows what she is doing.  If you are ever in need of an apple crisp I (and all my co-workers) recommend this one Apple Crisp.  The citrus added a nice contrast.  My co-worker said it was the perfect balance between apples and crisp.  I thought the topping was perfectly sweet and buttery.  Go make one while apples are in season!!




1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Glad that you are partially back!! Looks like life is keeping you very busy.The crisp does look great. Ina is never wrong:)

*Erin