Wednesday, November 6, 2013

besties

Part of the reason I didn't blog as promised is because my high school besties came to visit and I was busy playing...

We kicked off the weekend with brunch at Greens.  It is a vegetarian restaurant with amazing view.  The food was delicious and I did not feeling like I was missing out at all with it being vegetarian.



Following brunch we promptly took a nap!

We decided that it would be fun to cook dinner and then go out for drinks.  We had a great time cooking, eating, talking, drinking and of course taking pictures before we hit the town!





Then we hit the town!! We got to meet our friend's boyfriend and a bunch of their friends.


All the girls who came to visit (we are missing a few from our high school crew).  

After our big night out Saturday, we hit up Sweet Maple for brunch.  We slept in super late so there was a two hour wait for brunch.  It ended up not being a problem though because there was a cute little coffee place next door that we hung out in.


After brunch we felt motivated and went hiking in the Marin Headlands.  It was crisp and cool, but absolutely beautiful.  Nothing like a little nature to rejuvenate the soul.  I CANNOT wait to go back!








I played hooky on Monday and hung out with Natalie.  We slept in, lounged around, did some laundry.  It was riveting, but oh so lovely.


Then I took Natalie to GG Park.


We snuggled on a blankie reading until we got too cold.

Then we got salads and these bad boys to warm up.  
All and all it was the perfect weekend!  Jessica is coming back this weekend, then I see them all at Christmas when I go to LA for A WEEK! ...and then....best news of all, they are coming to SF for NYE and we get to ring in the new year together for the first time since high school.  My friends make me so very happy.

3 comments:

From Foothills to Fog said...

What a fun weekend!! I love getting together with the girls, there's nothing better! That's so exciting you have so much to look forward to. I love having stuff on the calendar to look forward to like that. Speaking of, I need to start thinking of NYE plans myself...

Mariah Rist said...

Fun weekend! It is the best when friends come to visit!

now following!
xo
mariahlauren.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

How fun!!!!!!!! I haven't seen my best friends from HS in forever…this is making me nostalgic. So glad you had a wonderful time with your wonderful friends!