Friday, July 5, 2013

Home Warm Home

We are currently up in Tahoe with Russ' family for the 4th of July.  I'll post about that next week.  In the meantime, here is an update from our visit to LA.

Russ and I went home to LA to visit my dad for a long weekend (a couple weeks ago).  It was SO nice to be warm haha.  We went swimming, shopping and ate tons of good food.

Friday we went to BBQ for dinner, got delicious gelato and took my dad to see Monsters University in 3D.  It was his first 3D movie and he loved it.

Saturday we went shopping and swimming and took my dad to a nice dinner at Boa for his birthday/Father's Day.















All in all it was a pretty great weekend! I definitely didn't want to leave on Sunday.

2 comments:

casey said...

Is that your dad's POOL!? Wherever it is, looks like a dream. Love that lala-land :)

Mo (New on U) said...

UM. Next time you go I'm hiding in your suitcase. Looks amazing!