Friday, June 7, 2013

weekend-weekend

No better way to start out this weekend then by talking about last weekend!

We started off the weekend with a bang by going to a Mumford and Sons concert at this amazing Greek Theater in Berkeley.  Mumford was amazing! (his sons were pretty good too ;)




Saturday we slept in and then went to brunch.  Russ really wanted to get on the same bus as our friends and we only had 4 minutes so he made me run from our house to the bus in a skirt and sandals...not cute.  BUT we did make it!


We went for a post-brunch bike ride along the Marina.  I apologize for the awful bangs...they don't like the wind any more than I do.




It looks sunny and nice in this picture, right?  It was supposed to be warm this day (hence the skirt), but it was actually freezing.  By the time we were ready to head home around 4pm, I was literally crying I was so cold.  Yes that was kind of an immature thing to do, but hey, when a girl is cold (and hungry), a girl gets grumpy!

Sunday Russ and I got up early and went for a run along the beach with the girls.  It was AMAZING.  One of the best times I have had in a while (and trust me, I didn't even want to go at first).  Then we went out to the burbs to visit some friends and thaw this cry baby out. 

We came home and got in some good snuggling before bed.

 
Tonight I have to attend a work party and then bright and early tomorrow morning I am off to San Diego for a bridal shower/bachelorette weekend!
 
Have a great weekend guys!

3 comments:

April said...

Have fun!! I've never been to a bridal shower, actually. haha

Ashley said...

I really want to see Mumford and Sons live. I LOVE them! I've definitely had to run in a skirt and sandals before...haha! not fun!! What a fun weekend!! You're always doing fun things!

From Foothills to Fog said...

Your weekend sounds so amazing! I've never been to the Greek but I am so excited we're going next Saturday for the Dispatch and Guster show! I can't wait :) Cute pictures :)

I hope you have another awesome weekend!