Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Review

We have been so busy lately that I was thrilled to have a low key weekend this weekend.  Especially since the weather in SF this weekend was actually summery and warm.

Friday night I had a friend over.  We made a mexican themed dinner and watched an old movie (Funny Face with Audrey Hepburn).  It was the perfect relaxing Friday night.

Saturday we woke up and to the beach for a little romp.  The weather was amazing so I spent the day in the park with Mo .  Then we went an had some amazing Thai food at Blackwood.

I spent all night Saturday upgrading my operating system, backing up my camera and my phone and then backing up my computer.  It was a wild one!  Unfortunately it had to be done.  I broke my iPhone camera and they said I needed to back in up so they could give me a new one.  Ooops!

Sunday I got a manicure and spent the day on the couch.  It was wonderous.















4 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you were able to relax this weekend, and yay for summery weather there!! I want to see this manicure! :-)

Mo (New on U) said...

That quac looks AMAZING! And I didn't even notice you snapping pics at the park. Also, I would like to eat that stone pot every day thankyouverymuch. Good for you for having a nice productive and relaxing weekend!

Mo (New on U) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

that thai food looks unbelievable! I could eat it every.single.day.