Monday, June 10, 2013

Kappa Bachelorette Reunion

This weekend I went to San Diego for a bridal shower/bachelorette for a friend from college/sorority sister, Sam.

I had a work party Friday night so I flew in bright and early Saturday morning.  The two maids of honor did an amazing job with the bridal shower.  It was beautiful!


We played some fun games (the bride-to-be is on the left)

After the shower Saturday morning, we went out Saturday night for the bachelorette party.

Me and the bride

Kappa's animal is the owl (for wisdom, I believe).  We got an owl, named him Hootie and took him out with us.

Because we are all adults with grown-up jobs, the fast majority of the pictures will never see the light of day. Sorry guys, I am not that cool.



Sunday I flew home and I was pooped! Russ picked me up and we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening on the couch watching the Walking Dead.  I was not sold on this show at first, but now we are totally addicted.  Do any of you guys watch it?

He even had some tea with me!!  It tastes better out of the little cups, right?

7 comments:

Cara said...

I love the Walking Dead! I was the same way- not sold at first, but you just have to get through the first season and then you are hooked! Looks like a fun weekend!

From Foothills to Fog said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I haven't watched much walking dead, but Andrew loves it! I think I would have to start over at the beginning to get hooked.

Serena Lily Marie said...

I am obsessed with the Walking Dead. Easily one of my favorite shows. Sooooo good!

Ashley said...

I don't watch Walking Dead, but everyone I know who does, loves it!! So glad you were able to have a fun weekend with your girls...love that bow shirt!

Megan said...

This looks like so much fun!

April said...

Sounds like a blast! But coming home is always nice, too. :)

Regine Karpel said...

Love these photos!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com