Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Catch up

I am still playing catch up.  These pictures are from my weekend about 3 weeks ago.  Better late than never, amIright?
 
A few weeks back I went to Monterey for the day with a friend.  We are both old on the inside so we went for afternoon tea, hit up some antique shops and then walked around Cannery Row before getting dinner and heading back.
 

 
 
The next day Russ and I took the dogs to the park and this little girl adopted Brussy.  She was in love.  She was hugging her and petting her and following her all over.  Brussy was a total angel and let the girl do with her as she wished.  If this doesn't make your ovaries hurt, I don't know what would!
 


7 comments:

Cara said...

Hahah that is so cute. I used to live in Monterey and it is definitely more of a weekend getaway town, not one to live in.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

Looks like so much fun, tea and antiques my favorite :)

Hope you have a great day!

xx

Kelly

Meg {henninglove} said...

i loove monterey! we lived there for 16 months and it was a great place to live. we always took family and friends to the aquarium when they came to visit us, we made way too many trips to the beach but then how couldn't we it was right there!

casey ann said...

SO FUN!! We had an overnight a few weeks ago at the Monterey Plaza :) I literally think we could've been there about the SAME TIME!!

Ashley said...

That's how Walker would be with Brussy. He loves dogs!

Your lunch place looks a lot like a restaurant near my parents' house, and I love it!! What a fun weekend (and yes, better late than never!)

Ashley R said...

This looks like such a lovely day!

heather @ fieryandopinionated said...

ok we just went to monterey and totally messed up! we didn't make it to cannery row at all and now i'm sad we missed out. we did make it to the aquarium though - looks like we'll just have to go back soon to get to see the rest!