Friday, April 26, 2013

Easter (yes I know that was a long time ago)

Many of you have commented about how I haven't blogged in a while...trust me, I know.  I have missed blogging too.  I appreciate that you guys notice and care when I don't blog.  Work has been crazy and I just haven't had the desire to come home and spend more time on the computer (you know how it is).  Things seem to be slowing down a bit so you should see more of me around these parts.

I'll catch you guys up on what has been happening...

For Easter, I flew home to LA to spend time with some friends and my dad/brother.

The view from the plane was unreal.  I flew out of Oakland and got a view of the whole city, including the GG Bridge in the clouds.


While at home, I indulged in a spring time mani/pedi


My dad and I went to the mall and peeked in the pet store...I DIE.


Throwback to Easter a long, long time ago!!
 
While at home, I got to relax, visit friends and go to church and an amzing brunch. 
 
The downside of being with family at the holidays is that I am always apart from Russ (because naturally he wants to be with his family too).  We have spent Easter together before, but we have never spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas together.  So sad. 
 
Since Easter is my favorite holiday, Russ welcomed me home Sunday with a homemade Easter brunch (for dinner) of our own.  It was delicious!!


3 comments:

Cara said...

Yum! I love breakfast for dinner. I know what you mean about spending holidays apart. It is rough but I can't imagine not spending a holiday with my family either!

emi said...

what a fun weekend!! glad you got to go home..and those PUPPIES in the pet store- ahhh! the eggs benedict looks amazing! XOXOXOXO
welltraveledwife.com

casey ann said...

HOW FUN—I love Easter too :) Your mani/pedi is amazeballs by the way!!