Monday, March 25, 2013

Tourists Take SF

Not this weekend, but the weekend before, our friend Andy flew up from SD with his lovely girlfriend to celebrate his birthday and St. Paddy's Day with us.  We decided to play tourist and we had a great time.

Friday night we started out by going to House of Air which is a trampoline places where you can play trampoline dodgeball.   Yes you heard me, trampoline dodgeball.  Russ was in a league.  Yes you heard, me a league.  I was too scared to play, but I went this time and boy was it fun (and an insane workout).

It looks a little something like this....



pic



The rest of the weekend we did more normal things like eat dim sum and get cocktails at the Ferry Building.




Amazing Irish coffees from Buena Vista.  They are most famous for these and many people (like us) go and only order these.

Then we decided to do a night time tour of alcatraz.  The sunset views were amazing (despite it being freezing!)




This may or may not be a picture of a picture (like from Disneyland).....


We celebrated St. Paddy's in style!




SF loves St. Paddy's and the bars get alleys closed for outdoor block parties.  The mayhem that ensues looks about like this.

We ladies decided to do a little photobooth action.  This app is unbelievably fun.  Download it immediately.

7 comments:

emi said...

what a fun weekend! that house of air place is right down by crissy field, right? so fun! i want to try now! Xo

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love playing tourist in SF - even though I lived there for years and still am there all the time! Love that trampoline dodgeball, I bet that is a crazy work out!!

elizalouise.bell said...

I loved being touristy in SF!!!

L

Meg {henninglove} said...

we have a house of air too near me just called a different name. plus they have exercise classes during the week it is a great work-out

Rachel Lawson said...

These are great photos!! It looks like such a great time was had!

xo
Rachel

Ashley R said...

This all looks like a blast!

Ana said...

I love those trampoline places! They're so much fun!