Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine


Russ and I decided to have a quiet night at home.  I told him that I was making the plans this year and that I would make him a surprise dinner.  Lucky for me, he is a smart guy and knew that didn't get him totally off the hook...

I came home to this :)



Instead of just making a normal dinner, I decided to do a picnic indoors.  One of my favorite dates we went on was a picnic in the park back in LA.  We spent the afternoon running barefoot in the grass, doing a crossword and munching cheese and crackers.  It was perfect.  It is much too cold and dark to do that here in SF after work SO I decided to make one in our living room.

It was fun to be at home, but feel like you were somewhere else.  I totally suggest doing this sometime!
Bijou was happy she got to join in.  She tested on the picnic setting first, just to be sure it was safe!

3 comments:

Mo (New on U) said...

I love living room picnics! Nice job :)

April said...

Sounds perfect! I think low-key Valentine's are the way to go. :)

Erica said...

how romantic!