Monday, January 28, 2013

Maxin' and Relaxin'

This weekend was one of those truly restorative weekends.  I spent time with friends, I spent time alone, I spent time exercising and I spent time resting. It was very needed and absolutely wonderful.  I had a rough week last week and I feel like a whole new woman today. 



Brussy and I did some yoga Friday night.  Her favorite pose is downward facing dog.


Broiled fish with meyer lemon on a bed of greens.


One of my best childhood friends lives in the city and, sadly (for me), is moving back to LA.  I went to his going away party Friday night.  It was great to see him and to meet so many new people.


The weather in SF was amazingly sunny and pretty (still cold though) so we spent a lot of time in the park.  Brussy is in heaven here grass+tummy rub= bliss.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sad your friend is moving :( But glad you had fun celebrating.

Soo glad that you were able to have a rejuvenating weekend. You deserve it!

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

hahaha...downward facing dog! so, so funny.

glad you feel rejuvinated!