Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Instaweekend

This weekend we had a friend visiting so we did some touristy things and enjoyed the sunshine.


I had to work Monday and this week I will be traveling for work so you may not see too much of me here. To keep track of what I'm up to you can follow me on twitter and Instagram @binthebay



Fisherman's Wharf




Crab season!!!


chowder in a bread bowl


Fresh crab sando


If you thought that sandwich was big enough, you were wrong! We washed down our crab sandos with some GIANT sundaes!


the crew


yummm!


Sunday stroll in this beautiful city!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Love these pics!! Looks like an amazing weekend. I'm so jealous of those crab sandwiches. I might need to check that out.

Ragan said...

I have never been to San Fran but I am dying to go! your pictures are beautiful!

emi said...

cute! LOVE SF, we live here in the bay as well! so glad to discover your blog! we did a little guide to san francisco, you should check it out and see if there is anything you'd add!
now following! XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

http://chaseandem.blogspot.com/2013/01/c-guide-to-san-francisco.html

Ashley said...

Now I'm hungry for a Sundae!!! You guys always have so much fun!

Regine Karpel said...

Wonderful photos!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com