Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Downton Abbey




I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love Downton Abbey! The season 3 premiere was a few weeks ago. We had two other couples over tea, dessert and a screening. It was amazing.  Since then we have watched it with other couples and sometimes alone.  This Sunday we are hoping to watch the Niners win the superbowl (GO NINERS!!) and let that slide right into a Downton Abbey showing! If you don't already watch this show, I HIGHLY recommend it.



5 comments:

Rachel Lawson said...

I just recently got into the show because my mom and grandmother were obsessed with it. I also found myself spelling the name wrong (dork!). Your little get together looked soo sweet!! What a cute idea!!

xo
Rachel

Sophie said...

I hadn't seen any of Downton until my most recent flight from Sydney to London when I decided to check out what all the fuss was about..i watched the first ep then all of season 1 and half of season 2! I'm obsessed! just need to catch up on the rest now :) x

Ashley said...

I'm on episode 4 of season 2. LOVE it!!

Katie Cook said...

love love love Downton Abbey! My husband and I and his family really get into it:) I love that the appeal spans all generations and gender. Kev loves it just as much as I do {ok...maybe not AS much, but he loves it!} haha

Kindly Kait said...

I love Downton. And I LOVE the idea of having friends over for tea to watch it! I am absolutely doing this too!