Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nutcracker

We went and saw the Nutcracker. As you guys know, I love ballet. So I conned Russ into seeing the Nutcracker with me. 

Despite loving ballet (and having been in the Nutcracker before), I had never actually seen it. It was a magical fairyland of Christmas bliss. Needless to say, I loved it.  My favorite scene is the snow scene.  SF Ballet did a great job with it and is was so beautiful.  White snow just poured down and made me wish I lived somewhere where it snowed!!


Original Photo Found Here


SF City Hall

War Memorial Opera





Sorry this is blurry.  Russ was struggling.  He swears my photo of him is just as blurry.  Please SOMEONE tell me I am not crazy and the pic of me is WAY blurrier!!??




The whole second half was just full of amazing dances.  I didn't want it to end.  Well done SF Ballet, well done!

3 comments:

April said...

My aunt took me to see the Nutcracker when I was like 11 and I slept through most of it. Whoops. I bet I could stay awake now.

Erica said...

looks like you had a great time! And p.s. - LOVE your red dress!

Ashley said...

One year I WILL go to SFBallet with you!!