Friday, December 28, 2012

5 Question Friday

So I haven't uploaded pictures since the last time I blogged so you're still not getting an update.  After NYE, I'll bombard you with pictures and updates.  In the meantime, here is a 5 Question Friday Link Up (http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/).




1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why?

This is such a hard question.  Given the timing with the Connecticut shooting, I would want to give it a family who has a child struggling with serious mental illness so they can get the help they need.  I believe that guns (for or against) are not what our focus should be on.  Almost all of the shootings are done by someone with serious mental illness.  We should address this problem.

2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST?

I read somewhere that the first bathroom stall is the most unused and the cleanest.  Who knows if this is true, but that's usually what I go for.


3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online?

Definitely online.


4. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Cold, cloudy and going to rain this afternoon.


5. Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right?

I do not.  I think it is a great idea, but I wonder now that they are so big, how much actually gets to children in Africa.  Also, they just aren't my style.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

haha oh man, im totally off on my bathroom theory!

Kia said...

Leaving some 5QF Love <3

Ashley said...

The thought of public bathroom stalls makes me achy. :/