Sunday, November 11, 2012

Catch Up

I have been MIA lately (as I hope you guys have noticed).  I have been busy living and working and thinking...you know!

Last weekend I went home to LA to visit family and friends.

                                            






It was great to spend time with my dad and my brother and to see two of my oldest friends.


This past week was busy with work so I decided to relax this weekend.
I made some yummy hot chocolate.





Early morning walk

Two little ladies with their "city" coats ready for a crisp fall walk.

A rare outfit post.  Stripes and Khaki for a little afternoon at the driving range with my friend, Sarah.

Sarah actually knows how to play golf.  This is her kicking butt!  We also went Olive Oil tasting, but I am going to do a separate post on that!


Spent some good ole quality time with these ladies.



And of course, painted my nails!!



7 comments:

Nicole said...

we are cup twins!!!!!xo

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

How great that you got to spend time with family. I love your stripes and khaki outfit - laid back yet chic! I've just got back from New Zealand and busy trying to catch up with everyone! xoxox

April said...

Love that nail color!! Sounds like you've been having nice time off. :)

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Nice pictures!!

www.Fashioncontainer.com

LindseyC said...

You are so fun. And one of these days, I WILL know you outside of the internet! I just know it!!! I'm checking out a really nice happy hour place near your work on Friday, if it goes well, I'm forcing you next week :)

lindsay grace said...

Cute coats for the girls!

ShelbyJo said...

Woohoo, finally got my Chant fix. I keep checking back for updates :)