Sunday, October 21, 2012

weekend review

Last week was pretty busy work-wise (hence the lack of posting) so this weekend I wanted to relax.  This weekend was a great mix of socializing, sleeping and catching up at home!

Friday night we were supposed to go camping, but the plans fell through so instead we had friends over to watch the Giants kick butt in the playoffs!! Then we went out to a yummy, fun Mexican dinner at Tortilla Heights .

Saturday was Brussy's 5th birthday so we spent the day doing her favorite things!! We started out by going to the park for a romp.  Then we came home where she got birthday cake, a chew bone, lots of pets and a long snuggly nap!




my babies



Brussy LOVED her cake!

Look at these little girls sitting like angles!! Bijou is lickin her chops in anticipation!
Saturday night I left my sleeping Brussy to have dinner with my high school friend who was visiting, Kaily.  

Sunday the Brussy birthday celebrations continued by taking the girls to play at the beach!



I spent the rest of the weekend painting my nails, baking cookies and watching the first season of Homeland!  Now back to work!! How was your weekend?

7 comments:

Hima said...

Sounds like you deserved it :) Last week was production week for the school newspaper, so we were streaming the Giants' game onto our advisors laptop the whole time :)

<3Hima



Nicole said...

YES HOMELAND!!!! and Happy Birthday Brussy! I love that in one of the pictures her tail is wagging so hard its blurry:)

Ashley said...

Awww....Brussy DID love her cake!!! Happy 5 years!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love making my weekends about my dogs and we definitely celebrate them each year April when they were both born. Bijou's ears are so cute and huge!

Gina Gao said...

These dog pictures are so cute!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Brussy definitely looks like she enjoyed her cake! What beautiful thing to do for your doggies (I use the plural because it looks like it was a real treat for both of them!) xoxox

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Happy birthday to Brussy. They are both so cute. Love the doggie birthday cake.

*Erin!