Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Giants

This weekend, my friend, Sarah, and I went to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay to go through the hay maze and get some pumpkins.

Gorgeous drive to Half Moon Bay








Huge hay maze.  It was actually a lot harder to get out of than we thought!


On Sunday night I went to a Halloween dinner party.  We had Halloween themed food and carved pumpkins.


I made pumpkin and ghost shaped tortilla chips




Our lovely hostess made everything else and set this spooky table on the roof with a view of the city!






We also watched the SF Giants game because they were in the playoffs.  The Giants won the World Series and people flooded the streets to celebrate.  I couldn't miss the opportunity so I met up with Russ and friends to celebrate.  It was a once in a lifetime experience to see hundreds of people in the streets.


The firemen celebrated

Max and Russ

Hundreds of people

fireworks

Champagne showers


Number 1!!


It was a great night and a wonderful weekend! Too bad I had to go to work Monday morning!!

How was your weekend?



12 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an awesome rooftop halloween setting! And I'm pretty sure you were the cutest/best dressed of everyone celebrating that night!

Ashley said...

Are those Rice Krispy tombstones? Yummy!!

You are so, so cute!! Glad you had fun celebrating!

Ashley said...

Are those Rice Krispy tombstones? Yummy!!

You are so, so cute!! Glad you had fun celebrating!

Nicole said...

I love that you're wearing Giants Colors and drinking champagne in the streets. Guess what.

I think I am going to be in San Diego/Carlsbad from the 17th until the 23rd.

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

What gorgeous pumpkins and that hay maze looks like so much fun! I didn't get up to anything half as interesting!

Gina Gao said...

I'm glad you guys had fun celebrating!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

lindsay grace said...

This is great! I love all the weird looking pumpkins. And the shaped tortilla chips! Too cute.

Dana said...

Someone made a comment that the Giants planned out their colors to win Playoffs because it was all orange and black at the parade right in time for Halloween.

his little lady said...

This all looks like so much fun! Loving all the decorations and pumpkins ;)
xo TJ

Sara Louise said...

Those pumpkins were HUGE and in such a pretty setting! A hay maze is a super fun idea :)
And I love how the Halloween table was set, it's gorgeous!

Clara Turbay said...

it was great i´ll be back soon!

Ashley R said...

That view is amazing!