Tuesday, September 4, 2012

the roaring tuesdays...

Last Tuesday a few of my girlfriends and I decided to go get some after work drinks.  There is this really cool bar in SF, Bourbon and Branch.  It used to be a speak-easy and it has stayed that way.  It has 20's decor and the servers dress in 20s apparel.  There is no sign outside and you need a password to get in.  They have a HUGE menu of delicious drinks.  Needless to say, it is very fun.

We thought we would take it up a notch by dressing in 20's apparel ourselves. 












Do you guys ever dress up for gatherings that do not fall on Halloween? No? Oh well! Guess it's just us!! :)


9 comments:

LindseyC said...

TAKE ME THERE, ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is incredible. I need it in my life. Seriously. :)

Brooklyn said...

Ahhh so much fun! This definitely looks like my kind of drinking hole! Your outfits are too cute!

Meg {henninglove} said...

seriously what an awesome idea!! what a cool venue and i love your 20s inspired outfit! that hat is a must have

Ashley said...

I LOVE that you guys dressed up!!! You'll have to save those costumes for the Great Gatsby coming up!

Megan Diaz said...

One of my fave places! You guys look adorable!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

omg i LOVE THIS! i must go here the next time i'm in san fran, and you must come with me :)

Ana F. said...

That's such a fun idea! I am a little obsessed with the 20's haha.

Serena said...

I love love love Bourbon and Branch! I had my 29th birthday party there. We rented out a private room and did a 20's themed murder mystery party. It was awesome. I wasn't sure if people were going to get into but my friends went all out - everyone dressed up and got super into it. So much fun!

B said...

@ Serena- that is SO cool! I have heard about their murder mystery parties and have always wanted to do one. glad you had a good time! thanks for stopping by! xo