Monday, September 17, 2012

IM BACK!!

Aloha!  I am back from Hawaii.  We got back late last night and today we spent the day introducing my dad and brother to Russ' parents.  It went well (phew!).  SO now I am back home with my man and my pups and trying to be a good blogger.  Here is my trip in pics...


view from our hotel



We did a lot of floating!

We took a sailing cruise to Molikini to snorkel







First time paddle boarding

Russ is much better at it than I am!

rain= rainbow


Russ played golf while I laid on the beach



We thought it would be funny to get silly henna tattoos.


Of course, I had to get ice cream! Yummy Lapperts Kaui Pie!








7 comments:

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

Absolutely perfect.

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Welcome back! What beautiful pictures, I'm loving that dress you're wearing in the last picture - perfect for the beach :) And the photo of the turtle made me miss being in Fiji soo much! xoxox

Meg {henninglove} said...

im glad to hear the introductions went well! your photos are stunning and are you suffering from the post-vacation blues? because i always do

Nicole Marie said...

look at that water!!

Brooklyn said...

you two look like so much fun - i wanna hang out! :) gorgeous photos (that i'm pretty jealous of!!) glad the first family meeting is over and went well - that is always nerve racking! anyway, welcome back to reality hahaha

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

That sunset photo? Stunning. My dad lives on Oahu and I never get rooted of mulling that sentence around in my head.

ShelbyJo said...

Stunning...and Hawaii looks nice too :)