Wednesday, September 19, 2012

favorite things about fall

Now that I am back from my summer vacay, I want to embrace the Fall and SF's gloomy weather.  In the spirit of fall, Ana is going to share some of her favorite things about fall to get us in the fall spirit. 

I got to meet Ana at my first blogger meet up and she is just as sweet in person as she seems on her blog.  She is from Brazil and moved here for love.  Definitely go check out her blog because she has a great story and she makes delicious looking treats!



Hey guys,

I'm Ana and I blog over at A+M. I'm so happy to be here at Chantal's blog today. I had the pleasure to meet her earlier this year at a blogger meet-up. She asked me to share my favorite things about fall... And here they are:


1) Football

I am adept of the saying "If you can't beat them, join them". I married Mr. ESPN and I know I'll be watching most games, so my life will be much easier if start enjoying it, right? Plus, I think Aaron Rodgers (the Green Bay Packers quarterback)  is easy on the eyes. Don't you think?



And then I can have excuses to bake cute stuff like this:


2) Layers


One of my favorite things about fall/ winter is to dress up! Cardigans, boots, hats, gloves... I love all that. 

3) The color change


The trees around your condo get all red and yellow - so pretty! I am from Brazil, so I am definitely not used to seeing the leaves color change. It's actually nice to feel the seasons change.

4) Hot cocoa and cooler nights


I can't wait for it to be cooler around here! I think another heat wave is coming this way... blah. It will be nice when the temperature has less than 3 digits for a change. 


What are your favorite things about fall?
xo, Ana




5 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh hello aaron rodgers if i wasn't married then maybe i could fly myself over to lots of packers games sit behind the players bench and find out if you are single or not and figure out some way to meet you :-)

Ashley said...

Those football cupcakes are WAY too cute!!!

Katie Cook said...

yeah for fall! I LOVE that sweater, I need to find one like that:) and, I grew up with Aaron Rogers, so it's so funny to see him as a celebrity, hehe! thanks for sharing Ana!!! love Katie

Lindsay said...

Love that cardigan!

Ana F. said...

Really?!?! What's up with bloggers that know all the Packers players?!?! Chantal knows Clay Matthews haha