Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Fashions

Let's be honest here, I wore fall clothes all summer.  However, I am very excited about some of the new fall fashions.  I created a pinterest board of some of my favorite fall favorites and must haves.  I love cozy sweaters, stripes, blush tones, and of course, a great coat!

check it out here

For those of you who don't want to venture from this here lovely blog, I will share a couple of them with you.  What are your favorites for this fall?


Source: gilt.com via Chantal on Pinterest

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

omg that coat is perfection. i'm definitely checking out your board!

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

Honestly my favorite thing about fall is pea coats & hoodies.. i'm all about it.

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I have been looking for a coat in that color, absolutely gorgeous!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I have been looking for a coat in that color, absolutely gorgeous!