Friday, August 17, 2012

wedding time

Today I am leaving work a little early and we are driving down to Santa Barbara for a friend's wedding.  Russ met Steffi when he was studying abroad in Florence and through him she and I have become friends.  Remember when I went to her Bachelorette party in Las Vegas?




 
Well now she is marrying an amazing man and I cannot wait to celebrate with her.  A TON of our friends are going and it is going to be a reunion, a wedding, a celebrating and SO much fun!
I will tell you all about it when we get back! Hope you guys have a great weekend too!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful bride to be!! Hope you have a blast this weekend :)

Lindsay said...

Hope you have a wonderful time this weekend!

Ana F. said...

How fun! I'm also going to a wedding in the end of the year in Santa Barbara! I'm gonna needs some tips on what to do there!