Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm still alive!!

We went down to Santa Barbara for the wedding and let me tell you, this was one amazingly fun wedding.  Unfortunately we spent about 14 hours driving there and back.  My right leg is actually ache-y from driving so much.  Ridiculous, I know!

This week I have appearances for work in 4 different cities (today-thursday please shoot me now) and then friday we have a 7am (yes i will have to get up at approximately the same time i went to bed this weekend) flight to Montana.  Needless to say, I am going to be a pretty bad blogger this week.  I apologize for not commenting as much, but I promise I am reading.

I will do a post about the wedding this week if it kills me.  Then a I have a great guest blogger for you while I am gone and then I WILL BE BACK (for a little bit anyways).

HANG IN THERE GUYS! :)  here are some teaser pics of what this wedding was like!



6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

gorgeous wedding!!! we are one busy bee! good luck with all your appearances!

Ashley said...

Her dress!!!!!!! LOVE!

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

I love that this wedding is so rustic. I love more that you are still alive.

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

beautiful wedding! i love the lights!!

Nicole Marie said...

weddings are the best. when i get back from spain santa barbara is on my #1 list to visit, i've never been!

Ashley said...

I want to go back in time so I can have a giraffe feeding at MY wedding!!!

Your dress is stunning.