Friday, August 3, 2012

Im goin home!

image


On Monday I have a hearing in Los Angeles for work so Russ and I decided to go down for the weekend to visit friends and family.

Friday and Sunday we will be spending some QT with my dad and (hopefully) loungin' by the pool!

Saturday we splurged for a night at the Georgian hotel in Santa Monica so that we can spend some time in our old stomping grounds. 


image


We are really looking forward to the treat of staying in this cool old hotel and being walking distance to the beach and third street and many cool resturants.  We will be hangin' in SM all day, shopping, beach, etc. then we are going to meet up with one of our favorite couples (Pat & Morgan) for dinner.

I am REALLY looking forward to some warm weather, familiar places and faces, and some home time lovin!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! See ya on the flip side!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Have an amazing time at home! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Brooklyn said...

how exciting! can't wait to read about your fun weekend! cheers!

Ashley said...

You've been wanting some warmer weather!! Enjoy!

Hima said...

I'm so glad you get to go down south for a bit! That's a really cute little hotel, have fun!

<3Hima
My Musings

Hima said...

I'm so glad you get to go down south for a bit! That's a really cute little hotel, have fun!

<3Hima
My Musings

Ariel Tyler said...

wow! how fun! hope you have a great trip!