Sunday, July 1, 2012

slow weekend

Sorry I was so MIA the last few days.  Last week was a BUSY one with work.  Luckily, I had the whole weekend to relax.  Russ was in San Diego for a man weekend so it was just me and the girls here.

Brussy after she got groomed!

A glass of rose, shrimp w arugula, lemon and rotini

girls night in

Brussy was mopey all weekend missing Russ

I also organized my drawers (wild weekend, I know)

Made these delicious treats for the office



I got a facial (gotta love Groupon!) and they got mani/pedis (i.e. they went to the groomer).  We ran lots of errands, did laundry, cleaned, worked from home a bit, and went for a great morning run.  We also cooked dinner, drank wine and made these to take to the office on Monday. (yes when I saw "we" I mean me and my two dogs!)

How was your weekend?






9 comments:

Brooklyn said...

yay for girls weekend! i love a clean pup, clean house, and clean clothes - sounds like a very productive weekend!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great weekend! Those treats look amazing. I'm really wishing I worked at your office right now!

April said...

Groupon is the best! I got a massage the other day for super cheap thanks to that website. I think it sounds like you had a great weekend.

Lauren @ Pink on the Cheek said...

Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
Thank you so much for the love & support!!
xoxo
Lauren
thebloggerparty.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

sounds like the perfect girls weekend :) your little pups are so cute! just found your blog and i am loving it. im following x

Sophie said...

sounds like the perfect girls weekend :) your little pups are so cute! just found your blog and i am loving it. im following x

Patty said...

Yummy salad! Do you make your own dressings? Brussy looks so cute with her bandana : )Sounds Like a great girls weekend!!

B said...

@ Patty, thank you! yes I do. This one is just good olive oil wisked with lemon juice and pepper

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Brussy looks sooo adorable! Oh B, if only you saw me last weekend. Patrick left on Friday, so I spent the next couple of days crying, cleaning and cooking! Ahh!!!