Wednesday, July 11, 2012

high school throwback

This weekend me and 3 of my best girlfriends from high school are having a reunion in SF.  We are going out to Sonoma to go wine tasting and I cannot wait to see them.  The last time we all took a trip together was 2 years ago when we went wine tasting in Monterey.
Jaclyn, Jess, me and Christina wine tasting in Monterey

me, Shiran, Jaclyn, Jess and Christina back at home for summer in college (sorry this is blurry, it was an old crappy photo)

Since it is a high school reunion, I thought I would share some throwbacks from high school.  I am one of those few bizarre people who truly loved high school.  I had great friends and a lot of good memories.  Here are some!

me and Brian at senior prom

me and Elex at graduation

me Brian and Jess (we were an inseparable trio).  This was 80's day.  Our school had OCR (on campus radio) every Thursday where they would play music at lunch.  Many of these turned themed where people would dress up and have dance parties at lunch.  Need I say more as to why i loved high school?

powder puff football

8 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Sounds like you have a fun time planned. You look just like you did in high school!

*Erin

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

Ahh, these brings me all the way back to elementary school! So happy you get to see these lovely ladies this weekend! Have an amazing time!

Brooklyn said...

ahh, so much fun! this post makes me miss my best g'friends so much! especially the one that lives in spain now! ps - you don't look a day older than your high school pics!

Ashley said...

You look exactly the same! I love high school throw back pics and am so glad you got spend time with some of the best from that time!

Lindsay said...

Have so much fun this weekend! I love Sonoma! I also loved high school.

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

So I want to come.

Who wouldn't want to go wine tasting?

For the record, i loved high school.

Kindly Kait said...

So fun! School memories are the best! And so are girlfriends that you keep in touch with! Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

How fun, it sounds like it's going to be an amazing weekend. I can't wait to hear about it. I adore looking at old photos, it's amazing how much changes and how much stays the same...