Sunday, July 15, 2012

girls weekend in pictures

I had the best weekend ever.  There is just something so wonderful about long time friends and how comfortable you feel with them and how well they know you.  I just always laugh so hard with them and feel so happy.  Here is my weekend in pictures.

Jess, Brian and me out to dinner Friday night


Beautiful Sonoma wine tasting (and finally some sun!)
Yes, I missed the maxi memo!

mmmmmmm

jaclyn and jess

christina and me

the best strawberries i have ever had


love

love me some champs

after 4 wineries and wine at lunch we were "feelin loose"!




crazy SF clouds

Sunday brunch



brunch followed by shopping and fro yo!


fro you in delores park


7 comments:

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Hey B, this looks like such a wonderful weekend. All you gals look so beautiful and happy. What gorgeous weather and my the good looks scrumptious! Hope your week is just as wonderful! xoxox

Brooklyn said...

oh gosh, what a perfect weekend with your girlfriends! i'm so jealous of all that delicious food/wine/and views! love those red/pink shorts!!

Brooklyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

What a perfect weekend! I went to Sonoma on Sunday. What wineries did you go to?

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Looks like you had a great weekend with your high school friends.

The weather has been so unpredictable lately.

*Erin

Ashley said...

Are you wearing a jacket in the first picture? Just looking at that makes me sweat! :-)

I LOVE your pink shorts...so adorable!

Glad you had a great weekend...you all are gorgeous!

Lauren @ Pink on the Cheek said...

wahh I totally miss SF clouds! You looked fab even tho you didn't get the maxi memo:)