Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth Recap



unhappy that they lost....

lost to us!!









Last weekend and most of this week has been cold and foggy in the city (shocking given the heat waves EVERYWHERE else).  However, we woke up this morning to blue skies and sun streaming in the windows.  So thankful for a gorgeous day.  It is still SF though so it was cool and windy.  

After sleeping in, Russ and I grabbed some breakfast at a local cafe and then got ready.  My friend Sarah came over and the three of us went down to Fort Mason Green.  It is a huge grass area that people come to and BBQ and play frisbee, etc.  

We met up with Russ' friends and ate, lazed about, played cornhole and ladders, etc.  It was a great afternoon.  Then, just as it was cooling off we went home, posted up on the couch and ate take out thai.

Back to the grind!!  How was your 4th?


12 comments:

Mama B said...

I am at work! We had clouds and rain today with temps when I came in to work hovering around 75. Glad you had a good day! :)

Mama B said...

P.S. Can't believe Brussy let you put those glasses on her. Her eyes look HUGE! Too funny!

Danielle said...

This is too cute!! You're adorable. Love your blog!

Nicole said...

love the american beers and the decked out doggy:)

Brooklyn said...

patriotic pics all over this post - love it! and obviously, you probably already know the first photo is my fav!!!! so cute!

Lindsay said...

Great pics! Looks like a wonderful 4th!

Mo (New on U) said...

Cool and windy sounds AMAZING! We were hot and gross. This definitely turns our favor towards SF!

April said...

Well now I just wanna go put sunglasses on my dog.

Hannah said...

Looks like so much fun!

Hope you stop by my way and check out my giveaway! :)

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

My 4th was memorable in a weird way, we don't need to go into it, but thank you for asking!

I gotta say, yours looks fun.

But mostly I just want to say that the bottom picture, whoever that man is, I think I need him in my life.

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love your little patriotic pup :)

Kat said...

Hi there! I'm following you from Bloggers Coast to Coast. I look forward to reading more! Come on by and check out my blog! I would appreciate the follow back! Have a great weekend!
-Kat

http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com