Thursday, June 7, 2012

we lost a goose!!

We call Brussy "goose" because she is a silly goose.  Case and point, tonight!  Tonight I came home from work.  Russ was out golfing so I knew I would have to walk the girls as soon as I got home.  I came in and Bijou was at the door greeting me, but Brussy wasn't there (which is VERY unusual).  I searched all over, calling her name.  I thought she got locked in a closet or something.  When I couldn't find her and didn't hear her scratching, I started to panic!

I turned around and saw our shower curtain flapping, only to realize that Brussy was in the tub!!!  I still have no idea what she was doing in there.  My mom suggested that maybe she had to pee and went in the tub.  Russ thinks that Bijou was bullying her so she was hiding in there.  I think she was exploring, got in and couldn't get out.  Either way, she is a very silly goose!








5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I can't stop looking at that cute face!!! Have a great weekend!

Nicole said...

oh my goodness- so so so cute!!!! What a silly dog:)

Stephanie said...

she's the cutest "goose" I've ever seen :)

Ashley said...

Ok, the picture of them in the rearview mirror is AMAZING!!!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Cutie pie.

One time I lost Petunia, and couldn't find her anywhere. I was in serious panic mode, wondering how she got outside without my knowing. I was throwing on my sneakers, getting ready to run through the neighborhood like a mad woman, when my husband told me he found her.

She had gone into the cabinet where we keep the pots (which is floor height), and we closed the cabinet door not realizing she was in there. She didn't make a peep when we were calling her either. Bad little pug.