Sunday, June 3, 2012

vegas bachelorette

This weekend I went to Vegas to celebrate the bachelorette party of my friend Steffi.  Needless to say it was insanely hot and a lot of fun.  I started to get a cold on Friday so naturally I am full on sick today.  It was totally worth it though!

We went out both nights and got to spend the day in VIP cabanas at the pool (sorry no pics of this I was too scared to bring my camera).  The cabanas had their own mini pools and drinks and lounge chairs. It was amazing. We also went and saw a Chippendales show and it was SO funny and fun because it was so ridiculous haha.  These guys were some of the worst dancers I have ever seen, but it was really fun.

All in all it was a really fun girls weekend!  Cant wait to all reunite at the wedding in August!

me, Steffi, Sarah, Lauren and Monique (Steffi's sister and the planner of the party)
I know Steffi because she studied abroad with Russ in college and all of the other girls' boyfriends were in his frat in college.  I love that being with Russ has brought me all these wonderful girlfriends!

my new friend Jenny (who also lives in SF), lauren and me

the view from the club we went to the first night. SO pretty!

me and the bachelorette




4 comments:

Ashley said...

So much fun!!! I love your black dress. Looking good my friend!!

LindseyC said...

That looks like SO much fun. I've only spent one night in Vegas (and it wasn't crazy) so I'm really looking forward to stopping through on our road trip!

Brooklyn said...

Looks like a blast! I love Vegas - never a boring moment :)

Ella Fleming said...

Las Vegas always spells P-A-R-T-Y! And one way to prove it is to hit the clubs and have fun! I’m pretty sure Steffi would never forget this trip! Going out with friends and having a good time in your beautiful LBDs sure sounds FUN! Bachelorette party or not, you can still go to bars with your friends, spend some quality time and do some catching up. But why not make it a regular thing? :-)

Regards,
Ella Fleming