Tuesday, June 12, 2012

oh monday...

oops! i forgot to post this yesterday! sorry guys haha.

Oh Monday! Today is Monday...boo! haha my weekend was so low key and relaxing, yet productive, it was hard to get back into the swing of things today!

Friday I celebrated the birth of my dear friend Christina.  I forgot my camera at everything we did this weekend so bear with the lack of photos/cell phone photos.

Saturday Russ and I slept in and enjoyed one of those perfectly slow mornings.  We watched Denmark play the Netherlands in soccor, we went for a stroll, I made iced coffee.  It was glorious.  Then we went to a luau themed birthday party.





It was great to see our friends and be social!

Sunday we spent the day running errands and doing laundry.  And when I say doing laundry, I mean doing 12 hours of laundry (no joke).  Russ had a duffle bag big enough to fit me Bijou and Brussy in it full of just his dirty laundry!!

I took Russ on his first Kohls shopping trip (he liked it and even bought a couple things). While our laundry was going we spent the afternoon lazing and playing in the park with the girls.  I took a bunch of pics on Russ' phone and emailed them to myself, but only this one came through! sorry guys!






We ended the weekend having awesome fish tacos with Russ' parents and brother and then heading back to the city to get some sleep!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

that first pic is so cute! jealous of your sunny + relaxing + shopping weekend! 12 hours of laundry...can't even wrap my head around that, ha!

Ashley said...

12 hours of laundry?!?! I can see how that could be so....I feel like my whole life revolves around laundry!! You look absolutely adorable as always.