Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my "real life"

So as many of you have noticed I'm not very good about posting during the week.  This is mostly because my job is not one people actually want to hear about and then I come home and crash on the couch until I go to bed at 9:30 (yes I am actually an 85 year old woman).

For instance, last week I had no court appearances, so I literally sat at my desk all day every day reading other peoples' medical records and writing letters to our client about it...RIVETING!

However, since a blog is supposed to reflect one's whole life, not just the fun stuff on the weekends I am going to share a little more with you today.

Here are some pics from my phone from my "real life" (yes I have a blackberry from the dark ages and had to email these to myself to be able to post them here....you're welcome!).



I would never use this, but I think it's pretty hilarious!


Brussy keeps me company when I get ready for work!

This is why I try not to blog about my job.

This is Russ' side of the bed.  You can't see it from my side of the room (where the door is) so I was pretty shocked when I came over!!
Bijou and Russ snuggling on the couch.  This is a pretty standard evening in our house!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

love these snippets from your life! the pups are precious as always and eww, on that office! it actually looks just like forrest's office and our kitchen table when he brings that mess home, ha!

B said...

thanks Brooklyn! haha yea im sure Forrest's looks just like mine. I try not to bring work home with me. Partly cause it is hard to do at home and partly because I hate to carry those heavy files!

Ashley said...

Ohhhhhh.....all the paper work! You are a good woman.