Thursday, June 14, 2012

friday...wait, no?

This morning I woke up and fully believe it was Friday.  That was disappointing.  Then I looked at my phone and saw Russ had emailed me (he couldn't text, he left his phone at home because he is going to the US Open and you can't bring phones in) telling me that the train from the City (where I live) to Oakland (where I work) is shut down due to a fire.  "Oh no!" I thought, "now I must drive." Boo. I hate driving. 

When Russ first brought up moving to SF I was all over it for the sole reason that I could ride public transportation almost everywhere.  Even though the train here is sketchy and disgusting, I still love getting to read instead of having to drive.  Anyways, I know it won't kill me to drive once and a while.

Then I took the dogs for a walk and realized it is gorgeous outside.  Major blessing in SF?...Absolutely! Unfortunately, I have to spend the day inside staring at this here computer screen.  I love my job most days, but I would be crazy to want to work when I could be outside in this gorgeous weather.  I never thought I would wish for cloudy weather, but I kind of do because that would make coming to work SO much easier!

I guess I will just have to wish it is sunny and Saturday  because then I get it all.  It is supposed to be sunny this Saturday so I guess I am a pretty lucky girl.

OK I am done rambling now.  Happy almost Friday!

P.S. I was gchatting with Russ earlier and he said the weather looks nice, I agreed and said it lookes "GORG" (which I stole from Guiliana Rancic...love me some G&B) and his reply was "totes amaze balls?"  I love him and that he watches G&B with me sometimes. :)

6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

ha! you two crack me up! and im so jealous of your public transportation option...so nice!

Kindly Kait said...

Yay! I'm a public transportation kinda gal too! I like to think of it as public "chauffeuring" because that just makes it sound even more totes amaze balls! Haha! xo

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

You guys are so cute! It is Friday here and it's sunny too! Yay! I've woken up in the middle of the week thinking it's the weekend - wishful thinking/dreaming! xoxox

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

It was just awful this morning. I don't even have to commute to SF, but the commute was broken all day. So happy it is almost the weekend!

LindseyC said...

Wait a second YOU WORK IN OAKLAND!??!? Maybe if I'm in Alameda we'd be real life friends afterall! haha! And we can take that spin class at the most incredible gym on earth, Bladium!!!

Morgan is really pushing for Alameda now... I'm still on the fence.... but we shall see :)

But you have made me very happy saying it's a pretty day! I didn't think they existed and EVERY day in Valencia is gorgeous, so thanks. You've made me a little less sick about moving! Ha

B said...

@ brooklyn, thanks! yea it's def nice!

@ lindsay, yes i work in Oakland so we will not be too far from each other!