Monday, May 7, 2012

weekend review.

this weekend was a much needed catch up weekend.  friday night i got off work later than usual and russ and i were both exhausted so we ordered take out and watched a movie on the couch=heaven.

saturday i did tons of chores and errands before russ went out to celebrate his friend's birthday.  i stayed home with B&B w a glass of wine and watched Footloose.  I know, i know movie night two nights in a row. what can i say, im an old lady on the inside and i realllllly needed some sleep!


Brussy likes to snuggle w my hair...she makes my heart smile

then on sunday we went out to russ' parents house to do laundry for free.  well not just because it's free, but because public laundry machines give me the heaby geebies (is that how you spell that!?) SO GROSS. ive used them before and sometimes you have no choice, but with parents so close, why bother. besides they live in the burbs where shops and grocery stores have parking lots= second heaven. i save up all my errands and do them in the burbs. it was super nice weather so we spent a lot of the day in the park and then had a delicious pizza dinner with his parents.




Trying to teach Brussy to fetch...

She wasn't interested

So Russ made the best of it by working on his swing.

We decided to work on our tan instead

Bijou wanted to be sure her tummy was tan too


needless to say, this post wasn't very fun to read. sorry guys.  hopefully ill have something more riveting to write about this week! if not, i promise to do something more fun next weekend!




12 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to give Bijou a BIG kiss. and love that you had two movie nights- amazing. I'm an old lady on the inside and apparently outside, too!

LindseyC said...

That literally sounds lik the most perfect weekend ever! Movie nights end up being WAY more fun than you'd ever think...

Brooklyn said...

B & B!! Love them! Salvador will get the ball but refuses to bring it back to us, ha! Looks like a fun, relaxing weekend!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you have a great week lady!

Ashley said...

I love the pics of Bijou getting a tan!! Which Footloose did you watch? I haven't seen the new one but definitely want to!!

Melissa said...

haha love the picture of your dog who isnt into fetching! my dog is the same way! hehe :)

The Bluths said...

your hair is so amazing.

Britt {Secondhand Magpie} said...

What cute pups!! That skyline behind you looks beautiful- I miss seeing a skyline over the water. *Sigh*

Just found your blog, and I love reading about the lives of others in different parts of the country! So fun, and I can't wait to follow along!

Britt
Secondhand Magpie

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

The picture of your and Brussy all cuddled up is gorgeous! I know what you mean about the suburbs, I agree, though I don't think I could move to the burbs! lol (That just sounds awful!)

Giovanna said...

Cute photos! Looks like a fun weekend!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

cestlawvie said...

That sounds like an ideal weekend to me, but then again I'm an old lady (on the inside) who lives in the 'burbs. Yay suburbs!

Lexi said...

I don't think there's anything better than sitting on the coach and doing dinner and a movie on a Friday night! Is it Friday yet?

♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings