Monday, May 28, 2012

long weekend review!

Don't worry this won't actually be long, I meant the weekend was long.  We had a blissful and uneventful weekend.  We went to a bday party and spent Saturday in the burbs at a BBQ.

We watched the Vow (first time I ever got Russ to watch a chick flick w me!), went for a beautiful run, took the girls to the beach, ran some errands, and spent a lot of time on the couch!!!

This is what the girls did while Russ went out on Sunday night!


Brussy loves to chase birds



After playing at the beach they both got a bath.  This is little nakey, proper Bijou post-bath.


On Memorial Day Russ and I rented bikes and rode from the city across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and then to Tiberon.  Then we took the ferry from Tiburon back to the city and rode our bikes home.  This totals about 20 miles.  Needless to say, I can barely walk today.


This was at the beginning before I thought I was going to die.




I got a treat for making it!


I also cut my hair and got bangs.  You can't tell here because I have helmet hair.  Ill post new pics with cute hair another time.

We saw this church while we were riding and I thought it was SO perfect.  Had to take a picture!


5 comments:

LindseyC said...

Impressive biking girl! I rode mine to the beach yesterday (umm like 2 miles) and was really impressed.... all of this running and biking and whatnot is making me have workout envy. Instead of going to the gym now though, I will continue to blogstalk. DANGIT! That looks like an awesome weekend though!
OH! And we got news we are coming to SF earlier than expected. Mid July now!

Brooklyn said...

Whoa! That is one heck of a bike ride! Love your new hair cut...I need to make an appointment immmmmmediately! :)

Nicole said...

props to you for riding the bike AND taking pictures- I would have easily killed myself in the process. Love the haircut, too- even w/helmet head!

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure I would still follow your blog if all you did was post pics of your dogs running on the beach. So cute!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

That sounds like a great long weekend. The first picture of you on the couch is so cute. I'm planning on doing lots of that over the next few days. And did you take that picture whilst riding? I would have hurt myself and probably ten other people in the process!