Sunday, April 22, 2012

weekend review

Since my last two posts were word heavy and lacked pics, ill try to use more pics this week.

Friday we went to dinner with russ' friend and his wife.  His wife, Monica, and I have become friends of our own through blogging so it was really fun to meet up with them and chat with her.  We went to this awesome restaurant Town Hall.  The food was delicious and we had this amazing pot du creme for dessert! Yum!

Saturday SF finally had nice sunny, warm weather like the rest of the country.  We took a ferry to Tiburon to go to this famous restaurant/bar, Sam's, and eat/drink on their patio.

our group at Sam's


me and Russ

it was crazy busy! the wait was 2.5 hours long! glad we got there early

Tiburon is the cutest town.



We asked this guy on a boat to take our pic.  He was from New Jersey, had an accent and was named Vinny.  We loved him and his boat!

my attempt at an outfit pic. i went with a little nautical theme.
dress: forever, sneaks: target converse, necklace: ann taylor, glasses: judith leiber


views from the ferry ride




While we were at Sam's I made a new friend and she invited us to join her at Fort Mason Green.  
When we got there, there was like 1000 young people partying, playing games and enjoying the sun.  It was a great day, minus our insane sunburns. I guess I'm not a so cal girl anymore if i burn that easily!

my friend Christina was there too so we got to meet up!

On Sunday, it was cloudy again, but it was perfect weather to take the girls for a little jog.  After that, I went on my first lunch blate (blog+date for any that don't know) with Lindsay.  We were so busy talking that I didn't really take any pics!  It was SO nice to meet her in person though.

The rest of my weekend was spent doing the usual errands, blah, and cleaning since my mom comes to visit next weekend!

Hope you guys had a good weekend too!



12 comments:

Nicole said...

loooove the nautical look! so cute!

Ashley said...

You got to meet Lindsay? So awesome!! Love you both.

Your dress is so adorable. You look fantastic.

A 2 1/2 hour wait??!?? Craziness. I'm glad the food was delicious!

C'est Law Vie said...

Love your outfit! And we need to get together again soon - next time with the pups!

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

such a cute outfit! looks like you all had a great time. and i love your shoutout to the guy from NJ! my home state!

B said...

thanks monica!! yes we do! i would love to introduce the pups!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love your boating outfit! the weather looks perfect and definitely a day that screams be outside don't stay in the house! wow a 2.5 hour wait must have been worth it

Emily said...

I think we need to go back to Tiburon to try that ice cream place :)

Brooklyn said...

Love that cute town and your nautical outfit!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Lindsay said...

Love the pics! I love your Saturday outfit. Hello chicken legs. :) It's ok, I have them too. It was so great meeting you on Sunday! We must meet up again soon!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

OMG...I love Sam's! Just found your blog through Toni and now following. Hope you stop by and see me as well, fellow nor cal girl. ;)

katie virginia said...

what a fun weekend!!! and tiburon looks so cute! i've never been over there but now i definitely want to go!! and i need to e-mail you back so we can plan a reunion! :)

ashley said...

found your blog through megan's (across the pond) so funny--I was at sam's in tiburon on saturday!!! (i was actually looking for our table in your picture to see if I could where's waldo us!, hahahah)
i love that place, perfect for such a gorgeous day we had!!!