Sunday, April 29, 2012

weekend review & update

So sorry that I have been MIA this week.  It has been SUCH a busy week.  It's official guys...the firm I've been working for offered me a position.  I am a full time, permanent attorney.  I have a real, professional career for the first time in my life and it feels SOO good.  thanks for all your support throughout this process!

Also, this weekend my mom came to visit from Arizona for her birthday.  We had a great time! Happy Birthday mom!!

my Aunt Gigi made us this pretty bracelets 


we did a champagne sailing cruise around the bay.  B literally in the Bay!


We had fish and chips at the pier over looking the sea lions.  They reminded me of Bijou when she sleeps....

we HAD to get a Mrs. Fields cookie :)




mama B, me, and Russ doing a cable car tour of the city



We also ate some yummy dinners, took a walk through the park, and made brunch at home.  It was a great weekend.

How was your weekend?

11 comments:

LindseyC {wanderluck} said...

AHHH! I can NOT wait to be there. That looks like the greatest weekend ever!

Brooklyn said...

Yay!! Congrats on the full time job - that is awesome!!!! Looks like a fun weekend with your mom :) PS - thanks for your comment about the kennel. Good to know I'm not the only one who hates leaving them :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the job offer!! How exciting for you!

I love seeing the sleepy sea lions on the pier. When the boyfriend lived near Lombard, we could hear the sea lions "barking" from his apartment!

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the job! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend with your mom!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Wonderful news...you definitely deserve it!

ShelbyJo said...

Congrats!!! I am so proud of you. And the trip with your mom looked like a blast. (ps Tanya I love your hair like that). I can't wait to come visit!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Congratulations on your job offer! That is really exciting. I love going doto thew wharf to see (and let's face it, smell) the sea lions. I could watch them for hours.

Nicole said...

YAYAYYAYA for the job!! That is awesome! What type of law are you practicing? You're kind of inspiring me to maybe want to take the bar exam... :)

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

Congrats!! and i'm loving those bracelets! You should have a giveaway soon :) just sayin...

Lauren said...

Hey Girl! Total new follower here. I am LOVING your blog, fellow SF girl transplanted to OC. xoxoxox can't wait to keep on reading!

elizalouise.bell said...

New follower girl! I am so glad I found you! I lived in SF for school for a while and I miss it daily. I am so glad I get to see the city through your eyes!

Liz