Tuesday, April 24, 2012

tag

I have already done a tag post so even though Monica tagged me, I am not going to tag anyone else.  However, I had nothing else to write about so I figured I'd answer her questions and let everyone get to know me a little better.

  1. How did you get into blogging?  I started reading blogs and got jealous that everyone was friends so I started one so I could meet new people too :)
  2. What is your favorite restaurant? I don't have one.  I really like trying new places and what I want totally depends on my mood.
  3. Do you have any routines that you take particular comfort in doing every day? walking my dogs.  Sometimes I hate it, but most of the time I love it.  Even if I don't want to do it or don't want to get out of bed, once we are outside I am really happy for it.
  4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?  So many from the last year- working on social anxiety/shyness in a real way (ill explain more about this in another post) and passing the bar.  Passing the bar is cliche but for a lot of personal reasons it meant more to me than many may know.
  5. If you could go back in time to any time period, where and when would it be? the Victorian Era, no question.  I should have been a Victorian lady!
  6. What is your idea of the perfect weekend? the one i just had! time with friends, time with Russ, great weather and still some down time to relax, jog and get ready for the next week.
  7. What are some of your favorite blogs to read? Monica's, Acorss the Pond, I don't claim to know much...soo many!
  8. What are your pet peeves? omg ask russ, i have a million- anything left in the walkway for me to trip on, dirty sheets, leaving the refrigerator open while you're pouring a drink or something, clutter, fidgeting, not answering a direct question or answering it with a verbose, overdone answer, rudeness, being condescending, not using coasters when people clearly have them out on the table, not separating laundry properly before washing, the list goes on!
  9. What is your favorite current TV show? hmm i dunno PanAm or Downton Abbey (both on break now :( )
  10. Salaries aside, what is your dream job? MOM/book reader/lawyer/philathropist...is that a job?
  11. Where do you enjoy shopping? online...sadly i never shop in real stores...except Kohls with my dad. Russ makes fun of me, but I do love Kohls.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Why the Victorian era?!

I wish I could be better at online shopping (or maybe it's a good thing that I'm not)...I always send things back.

PS...I need to get around to doing the post you tagged me in.

Nicole said...

your list of pet peeves just proves even more that we are soul mates!

LindseyC {wanderluck} said...

Heyyyy I will be in San Fran starting in July or August (or whenever my man's job tells him we are moving)! I may be asking you lots of advice for where to find a place/where to eat/what to do!!!

Kindly Kait said...

Oh, Downton Abbey! I can't get enough!
Darling blog :) I found you through, Across the Pond, and am going to grab your button!
xo,
Kait

katiecook said...

Downton Abbey...i'm SO a kindred spirit with that one girl! and...i love your honesty with these. yeah! love Katie