Monday, April 16, 2012

new look!!

You guys notice anything different around here!!??  The AMAZING Bobbi @Today Im Bobbi redesigned this here bloggy!  I knew what I liked and what I didn't but I had no idea what I wanted.  She was charming, funny, easy to work with and brillant.  My new design is everything I didn't know I wanted.  If you want a custom design or if you just want to laugh, go check out her blog and email her.

She is a true gem!

Also, now you can  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

C'est Law Vie said...

I love it! I really need to get a blog redesign as well. My blog looks shameful!

Lindsay said...

This looks great! I need a new blog design!

Melissa said...

looks great! i also need a new blog design...mine looks like a 2nd grader put it together!
haha i hope you love it! :)

Ashley said...

Looks fantastic! Love your picture on the right!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

First time to your blog and what a great first impression! She did a really good job!

B said...

@ monica, i think your design is pretty but if you want a re-design i highly recommend Bobbi :)

cant wait to hang w you and G next weekend :)

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK! That Bobbi is one talented chica! :)

Jenna

Andrea D said...

I like your new blog look! And your weekend looks like it was loads of fun! :)

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

love, love love it!

B said...

thanks andrea!

ShelbyJo said...

Love the new blog! I was way behind but finally got caught up. Love all of the posts but I love even more how happy you are!