Monday, April 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




Thank you soooo much Melissa at Living Holland for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award. As a very new blogger, I am sooo honored to have been picked! Thanks!!

 Here is how the award works: 

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've recevied the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself


I give the Liebster Blog Award to....



Brooklyn @ Veggie Table

Twiggy @ The Dirt Life



Here are five random facts about me:

1.  I can make a duck face.  No one Ive ever met can make the face.
you know i love you guys for putting this pic on here!


            2.  I can read and type faster than the average bear.


3.  I am really frugal and love coupons.                                            

4.  I have one older brother, Marc.

can you tell we are related?

5.  I really want to write and publish a book someday.

That's it about me!! Thanks again!






4 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much for awarding me! You rock! Love the duck face!

Brooklyn said...

Ahhhhhhhh LOVE IT!!!!! First of all, congrats to you and secondly, thanks so much for passing the award on to me!! (I was secretly hoping that I would scroll down the page and see my name, ha!) Hope you guys had a great Easter weekend!

Nicole said...

you are the sweetest and I love your duck face. In fact, someday I hope to make duck faces with you. Ok...that sounds weird.

Ana F. said...

haha Love the duck face! So excited for Saturday!!!!