Monday, March 19, 2012

st. pattys

san franciscans love st. patty's day.  we went to north beach and went to an irish bar Maggie McGarry's.  then we went to this other bar, O'Reilly's , that blocks off the street and has a HUGE block party!



this is why i love him!


 Russ pulled the four leaf clovers off his glasses because he said having "flowers" on them was girly! haha


 Jaclyn (left) came down from Sacramento so we got to all hang together!! :)


the block party was insanely crowded


while we waited in line it started to hail. thank goodness we had umbrellas


we started so early that russ and the girls were asleep on the couch by 8pm (yes he might kill me for posting this)

Happy Monday!
xo, B


11 comments:

Mo (New on U) said...

I love some day drinking where you start early and are in bed early - especially on St. Paddy's day!

That couch with the pups looks like the perfect place to crash after a day of drinking in the rain!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! LOVING those glowing glasses you had!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Looks like a good time. :)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I am so happy it finally stopped raining (although now it is kind of cold and windy). I love your little fir babies too.

*Erin

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

I had no idea Jaclyn lived in Sac!!! I need to be better at reconnecting! Looks like you guys had a blast :)

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

those glasses are hysterical! looks like you had a great time :)

xoxo

Melissa said...

haha looks like a fun time! nothing like a little day drinking!

Brooklyn said...

Booooo rain but still looks like a blast! Those green glasses are stellar!

Ashley said...

I LOVE those glasses!!! Looks like so much fun!

B said...

haha thanks guys! we found the glasses at Walgreens for a whopping $2.99...a total steal!

Ana said...

So fun! We went to San Francisco for last year's St Patrick's Day! I love your sparkly glasses! Gotta get them for next year :)

PS: Please let me know if there are any other bloggers in SF that would like to come to the meet-up, so I can send them an invite! I can also send you the button I made if you want to share it on your blog :)

xoxo