Thursday, March 8, 2012

the last thing thursdays (a link up)

earlier this week i had no clue what a link up was (i know i know a blogger should know these things). either way, Mo at New on U was kind enough to explain it to me and answer my stupid questions.  Thus, i have decided to participate.  she is doing one with Jenna from the life of the wife, so here goes...

The Life of the Wife

ATE: pizza (see my last post!)

BOUGHT: a new shower head to use on the pups



READ: the Help...finally!

LAUGHED: last night goofing off and wrestling with the man friend


COOKED: made leek soup yesterday...gonna post about this soon


BAKED: chocolate chip cookies right before we moved so we could eat them while we drove


CRAFTED: goodness gracious i cannot remember

DROOLED OVER: anything kate spade with bows...i love bows


COVETED: a job, which i start today...eep!

THOUGHT: i need to get ready for work!

WORE: gym ish clothes to walk B&B

CRAVED: ice cream...and then i went to the kitchen and ate some! haha so much for self control

WAS THANKFUL FOR: Russ, a job, friends and family, GOD, our beautiful apartment, fresh air, health, laughter, so many things!







6 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the job!!

How did you like The Help? I loved it!! And the movie was fantastic as well.

Lindsay said...

That Kate Spade book is so cute!!! Wasn't The Help amazing?! I live in the bay area too!

B said...

@ashley thanks so much! i LOVED the book and i havent seen the movie yet. i was holding out until i finished the book. its only the list for my next night in.

@lindsay yea kate spade causes me much trouble! haha. yes i loved the help! thats awesome you live in the bay. how long have you lived here? maybe you can be my guide since im a newb!

Lindsay said...

I live about 35 miles north of SF. In between SF and the Napa Valley. I've lived here for about 3 1/2 years. Feel free to email me anytime Lindsay.bitzer@gmail.com. We can chat about things to do in the area. :)

Mo (New on U) said...

Congrats on the job! And I'm so happy I could help answer your link-up questions!

Have a great weekend!

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

THANKS for linking up cute girl! I am so HAPPY you did! :) I hope you do it again next week!

Jenna