Sunday, March 4, 2012

brewfest

This Friday Russ' parents came up from the suburb they live in to see our place and go to dinner.  Russ' brother lives in Sweden, but he was visiting for work so he was able to come too. 

We went to dinner at Millenium.  It is an all vegetarian restaurant.  I love meat so I was a little skeptical, but everything was great.  I started off with a Meyer lemon, fennel and mixed green salad.  Then I had a mushroom and leek gratin with polenta cakes....delish!  Unfortunately no pics because I was too busy chowing down to think of it!

SF had AMAZING weather this weekend. On Saturday we went to the SF Brewfest.  It is held at Fort Mason on the water and there are tons of beers to try.  They give you a tiny cup and you go from stand to stand trying as many beers as you want.  There were also lots of food trucks!

Me with my tiny cup in front of the pavilion
(Judith Leiber shades, grandma's French scarf, Target sweater, Cole Hahn crossbody bag, Kohls skirt, Frye boots)

Food truck heaven

 Yummmmmmy!
 Inside Fort Mason

 Russ and me

 Our first beer

 I tried this one because I thought the dog looked like Brussy...it was good :)

 This was still the beg. of the day- my boyfriend is just a goof! The last pic is exactly why i love him.
Max, Russ, me

 picture perfect views

 Alcatraz...and clearly unreal weather!

 Russ & me

 My best friend from middle school (Brian) lives in SF and he told us about this event!

By the end there was a DJ rockin tunes and you know we had to bust some moves!
Josiah, Russ, Bobel 

Lovin' checking out SF's culture...more to come!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Sea Dog Blueberry is Maine beer! And one of my favorites!!!!!

Ana said...

It was GORGEOUS today in San Francisco. Nice pictures! I went to a beer fest one time at Fort Mason, don't know if it's the same you went too, but sounds like a lot of fun! :)

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

i really dislike beer. but hunter loves it...he would of had a blast with ya'll.

i would of too, because i do like grilled cheese.

don't you just love it when you get great weather for visitors??!

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

you are the best!! thank you so much for commenting on my mother in law's blog..she's like the best lady in the world.

THAT made my day!!

btw, your newest follower! you're on your way to 150 followers in no time!